Free ebook: Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012
We will update this post soon with links to EPUB and MOBI files. We expect these files to be available by March 23.
If you prefer a hard copy of the book, you can order it here for $14.99.
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 includes 10 chapters:
PART I DATABASE ADMINISTRATION (by Ross Mistry)
1. SQL Server 2012 Editions and Engine Enhancements
2. High-Availability and Disaster-Recovery Enhancements
3. Performance and Scalability
4. Security Enhancements
5. Programmability and Beyond-Relational Enhancements
PART II BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT (by Stacia Misner)
6. Integration Services
7. Data Quality Services
8. Master Data Services
9. Analysis Services and PowerPivot
10. Reporting Services
We are releasing this title to help you learn about the new features and capabilities in SQL Server 2012, which Microsoft released to manufacturing (RTM) on March 6, 2012. You can expect general availability of the product to begin on April 1, 2012.